Why Global City Futures?
The existing development model for UK cities is under strain and, arguably, broken. Bridging the gap between environmentally responsible, sustainable development and profitable, investible business models is a constant challenge for the Government and the markets.
Global City Futures believes that the key to building strong, viable future communities is to guarantee access to long-term, sustainable funding for city developments from both government and private sector finance.Contact Us
What We Do
Our professional consultants enable city leaders to build and mobilise innovative mechanisms that finance the development of urban infrastructure. We aim to deliver this in a way that gives cities back control and ownership over place-making outcomes.
We create business models and investment cases to deliver carbon-neutral housing growth coupled with optimised low carbon transport and energy networks.Contact Us
- Business cases and financial modelling
- Government assurance and HMT Green Book compliance
- Public sector finance and accounting
- Accounting and budgeting for public and private sectors
- Project management
- Governance and framework advice
- Infrastructure grant applications
- Commercial and financial advice