Roli Martin, Managing Director will be one of the expert speakers at The Big Sustainability Expo 23, taking place in Southampton on the 3rd of October.
The conference is ‘one of the UK’s most comprehensive events dedicated to environmental management and the drive to net-zero’ with an audience of businesses, third sector organisations and local authorities.
Roli will be presenting ‘Successful Financing of Decarbonised Heat Networks’ – at the Ageas Bowl, Southampton, on the 3rd of October. Free to attend, join us to hear solutions to attracting public and private finance to local authority sustainability programmes, illustrated by a case study on the city of Exeter’s heat network. He will walk through successful approaches to funding and delivering decarbonised heat in the domestic and non-domestic markets.
The ‘Successful Financing of Decarbonised Heat Networks’ session will discuss cross public sector collaboration for delivery of heat networks: the benefits and risks, matching grants with private investment and look at solutions without government assistance. Delegates, join us for:
- The role of local councils and other public sector organisations in decarbonised heat networks, from how they can facilitate and act as policy holders, to leading on strategy direction of procurement
- Understanding capital constraints and solutions to the balance sheet problem. Tried and tested process in action for delivery of successful decarbonised heat networks
- Understanding the key workstreams: Technical options appraisal for decarbonised heat solutions
- Business Case and financial Modelling Governance and approvals gateways
- Procurement and commercialisation
Global City Futures partner with Government departments, agencies, and institutional leaders to co-create lasting solutions to establish sustainable city communities. Roli Martin works with city authorities, NHS Trusts and local government, with recent projects in keyworker housing, energy market analysis and specialism in district heating. Managing projects in change management, data analytics, innovation, finance, and professional services, the Global City Futures deliver public and privately funded business models.
Free to attend, The Big Sustainability Expo takes place in Southampton on 3rd October – this event is for professionals from large corporations to SMEs, non-profits, and the public sector.